Take all the junk food and throw it out, give it away, just get rid of it!
submitted by (email@example.com)
I struggle every day with feeling uncomfortable. Then I put on my workout clothes and I feel amazing.
I got this CD yesterday and I’m in love with it! It’s pure instrumental (cellos), but it features songs such as Smooth Criminal and Use Somebody. Saying that they are amazing musicians would definitely be an understatement. It was only $9.00 at Walmart! :)
I have been feeling very down the past few days, trying to get over an emotional hump about running. But this, this CD. Was just the huge help I needed. Thank you!
The 20/20 Workout Demo Video
Per your request :)
1. 20 jumping jacks - cardio, warmup
2. 20 split squat jumps - cardio, butt, legs
3. 20 lunge pulses on right - butt, quads, thighs
4. 20 lunge pulses on left - butt, quads, thighs
5. 20 tuck jumps - lower body, cardio
6. 20 pushups - arms, chest
7. 20 sec superman - back
8. 20 butt ups - core
9. 20 tricep dips - triceps
10. 20 leg lifts - lower abs
11. 20 crunches - upper abs
12. 20 pelvic thrusts in bridge - butt
13. 20 butterflies in bridge - inner/outer thigh, butt
14. 20 sec earthquake!!! - core
15. 20 burpees (sorry) - cardio
16. 20 calf raises - calves
17. 20 squats - butt, lower body
18. 20 sec knee highs - cardio
19. 20 elbow pushups or down down up ups - chest, arms
20. 20 sec plank - core
How long did it take you do do this? Post your time! And don’t forget to subscribe to my new channel, BlogilatesTV where I post HIIT workouts, circuits, and talk about healthy food!